Top five Most Profitable companies in the World in 2015
In this fast growing era, many newly formed companies, as well as existing companies are growing rapidly and spreading their legs across the globe. It is interesting to know that out of top ten most profitable companies, the U.S. companies have held more than five positions. Top five most profitable companies and the brief description of their revenue are listed here:
- Apple Inc.: The Apple Incorporation holds the top rank in the list of the most profitable companies. In the year 2014, it has reported $40 billion net earnings from its operations. This year, the revenue is growing from the rate of more than 6%. Apart from this, the company headquarters in the United States reported its revenue $182 billion in the last year. At the early months of 2015, the Apple Inc. spread its legs in the smartwatches market too. Though, the most earning source was its smartphones including iPhone 6 plus. The apple has covered the big share of the china market sales in its total sales.
- Exxon Mobil: The Company established in 1870, is a big competitor for the apple company. The Exxon Mobil Company reported its earnings around $34 billion compared to apple Inc. $40 billion. The world’s largest oil company, the Exxon Mobil, like other oil companies, affected adversely due to fall in the price of crude oil in the international market. This most diversified company reported its earnings less than the half of the last year.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.: Having the headquarter in South Korea; the company reported its net earnings around $21 billion. It is a big competitor for the apple Inc. in smartphones market. Apart from this, the Samsung is not only a manufacturer of smartphones, it is also widely known for its electronic items like televisions, computers, etc. Though, the company had faced a fall in its earnings, but it gained the position is top five most profitable companies across the globe.
Top five Most Profitable companies in the World
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.: It is a flagship company of the reputed empowered investor Warren Buffet’s empire. Having its total revenue around $190 billion, the hold the ownership of many small companies of similar as well as non-similar business lines. In its latest fiscal year, the company reported the net earnings of $20 billion. It is expected that if the U.S. economy takes a faster move, then the company will earn better from its on-going projects as the earnings have grown more than 2% from the last year’s profits.
- Chevron Corporation: This oil company, having the headquarter in the United States, hold the fifth rank in the top most profitable companies and also hold the rank behind the Exxon Mobil oil company in the worldwide oil market. Though, since the last three years, the company is drawing the fall in its revenue as well as net profit. In the last fiscal year, it has reported around $20 billion from its continuing operations in all sectors.
- Others: Including above-mentioned companies, other companies like Toyota motor corporation, Petro China Co. Ltd., Wal-Mart, Johnson & Johnson, China Mobil Ltd., succeeded in holding the position in top 10 most profitable companies.
Let us know your comments on ” Top five Most Profitable companies in the World ” in comments